Are you always on the hunt for some yummy easy gluten free appetizer recipes to enjoy? These gluten free recipes are a great step up that packs a ton of flavor, and they’re far from anything than boring!
So many people are going completely gluten free with their food intake, and most not by choice. Unfortunately, many people have something called a Celiac Disease. This is a disease in which the small intestine is hypersensitive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food. There’s a huge list of ingredients that you can’t eat, so I’m here to help with that! If you’re unsure about what you can’t eat, here’s a list of Celiac Products that You can’t or shouldn’t eat.
Easy Gluten-Free Appetizers Don’t Have to Flavorless and hard to Make!
Now for the good stuff! You don’t have to STARVE yourself because you’re allergic to gluten. There are tons of amazing easy gluten free appetizer recipes out there to enjoy, but I had help in compiling a small list of these to keep and print. You can mix and match, and even enjoy some of these for a meal! I hope you enjoy these! If you happen to have any other gluten free appetizers to share, please email me!
I love that some of these gluten free recipes can be pre-made and cook, making them great freezer style batched appetizers!
1. Loaded Baked Avocados (Photo Credit: thisflourishinglife.com)
3. Crab Cakes (Photo Credit: thisflourishinglife.com)
4. Tri-Color Pasta
5. Carne Picata Burritos
6. Tahini Roasted Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Photo Credit: thisflourishinglife.com)
7. Mediterranean Pizza
8. Black Bean and Cilantro Quesadillas
9. Italian Style Baked Mushrooms
10. Wild Rice Spinach and Avocado Salad
11. Black Eyed Pea Salad with Sriracha
12. Bobby Flay Corn
13. Healthy Oven Baked Green Tomatoes
14. Spicy Mandarin Orange Soba Noodles
15. Zesty Blueberry Strawberry Salsa
16. Okra and Onion Stir Fry
17. Eggs with Mustard Sauce
18. Fresh Stuffed Tomatoes
19. Creamy Carrot Ginger Lime Soup
20. Sausage Broccoli Bites