Walnut Coffee Glazed Cookies Recipe
These walnut coffee glazed cookies are a sure delight! I was super happy how these turned out. In fact, this is one of those cookies that you can eat all year round. If you don’t want the coffee icing on them, that’s okay! They are super delicious with them, but I love coffee.
So, these are a perfect match made in heaven for me! If you’re looking for a perfect cookie to enjoy with a cup of tea, then these will definitely be a great match! Even though coffee is layered on top! These have been a super huge hit with all of my friends. In fact, I was told that I better bring these over for our annual Christmas Eve gathering…or else! I didn’t bother to ask what the or else was! Enjoy the recipe, and keep baking!
- 2 sticks of salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of hot water