Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I have been on a huge crockpot recipe journey, and my Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe is pretty much the icing on the cake of all the crockpot recipes that I’ve been making! I was really curious as to how far I could push recipes to make in a crockpot, and I’m so happy with what I came up with! Yes, I did use our lovely search engine friends to see what everyone else did…and honestly, I was not really happy with the ingredients they were using. So, I looked through my pantry and fridge to see what I had…and EUREKA!! I was gonna make this bad boy happen! The end result? SO amazing, and beyond what I was hoping for! The tenderloin turned out super amazing, moist, and was falling apart while I was trying to cut it! Holy snikes…amazing! I really can’t wait for you to try it out!
Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 1.25 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons of EVOO
- 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Hoisin Asian BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/4 Cup Trader Joe's Gyoza Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- With your crockpot on low, place pork tenderloin into the pot.
- Add all ingredients on top of the pork tenderloin and crockpot.
- Allow pork tenderloin to cook for a total of 4 hours. After 2 hours of cooking on low, flip the tenderloin over in the crockpot. Allow to finish cooking for the remaining 2 hours.
- When serving, be sure to add some of that amazing crockpot juice on top!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and my many others! Please be sure to sign up for my e-mail newsletter and receive my FREE recipe eBook!!
Here are some other amazing recipes to enjoy!