Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I have been on a huge crockpot recipe journey, and my Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe is pretty much the icing on the cake of all the crockpot recipes that I’ve been making! I was really curious as to how far I could push recipes to make in a crockpot, and I’m so happy with what I came up with! Yes, I did use our lovely search engine friends to see what everyone else did…and honestly, I was not really happy with the ingredients they were using. So, I looked through my pantry and fridge to see what I had…and EUREKA!!
I was gonna make this bad boy happen! The end result? SO amazing, and beyond what I was hoping for! The tenderloin turned out super amazing, moist, and was falling apart while I was trying to cut it! Holy snikes…amazing! I really can’t wait for you to try it out!
- 1.25 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons of EVOO
- 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Hoisin Asian BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1/4 Cup Trader Joe's Gyoza Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Instant Pot Magic: 50 Surprising Recipes for Beer, Jam, Bread, and More!
- DIY Crafts & Projects for Your Instant Pot
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.