These Cappuccino cookies are an absolute favorite of one of my nephews. Seriously, they are! Though, I feel so bad. He’s only been asking me to make these for the last 2 years! I felt so bad that I kept on forgetting to make them when I visit, but he was the happiest boy on earth when I finally made them. It’s the little things in life that makes kids happy! So, I guess I will have to make it more of point to make them more often for him. But, I don’t want to promise anything at all…I’m forgetful! Don’t judge me…I just am. If it’s not written down on a sticky note or a piece of paper, I am sure to forget it. Just ask anyone that knows me *insert cheesy, but cute smile*. Enjoy!
Cappuccino Cookies Recipe
- 1 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 stick of salted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup fo sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a side mixture of 1/4 of granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract until mixed well.
- Slowly add in flour and baking powder.
- Covered in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Form the cookies with a teaspoon and roll in your hands to create a ball. Roll the cookie dough ball into your sugar & instant coffee mix until coated.
- Place on cookie sheet about an inch apart and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before transferring to cooling rack.