I love how delicious this Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Cheesecake turned out! My pressure cooked Raspberry Peach Cheesecake has a crunchy vanilla wafer crust, filled with creamy raspberry peach cheesecake mixture and topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting.
I lived most of my life in the dirt roads down in Georgia. If there’s only one thing you know about Georgia, it’s that the Walking Dead is filmed there. I’m kidding! We all know that Georgia is known as the “peach state”. While I was living in Georgia, I developed a love for peaches (and pecans, and Vidalia Sweet onions, and Boiled Peanuts, and….Especially fresh peaches right off the trees.
This Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Cheesecake is the perfect summertime dessert. It’s creamy, sweet and bursting with fresh fruit flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions About Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Cheesecake
Do I need to drain canned peaches?
Yes! You need to drain your canned peaches if you are using them instead of fresh, especially those stored in their own juices. Be sure to continue to set aside your one cup for the topping. If your slices are very large you can also cut them in half to make them slightly smaller for your cheesecake.
Should I thaw frozen peaches first?
There is no need to thaw the peaches that are going inside your cheesecake first. However, you will want to thaw the peaches for the top of your cheese before topping your cheesecake.
Can I freeze Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Cheesecake?
Absolutely, you can freeze your cheesecake. Be sure to tightly cover your cheesecake in an airtight container or in a freezer safe bag to freeze. I do recommend that you freeze your cheesecake without the frosting and toppings. You will also want to freeze your cheesecake AFTER it has been baked. To thaw, place in the fridge overnight.
Instant Pot Raspberry Peach Cheesecake
Ingredients for the Instant Pot Cheesecake Crust
• 2 cups Vanilla Wafers (crushed)
• 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
• 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
• 32 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
• 1½ c granulated sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
• 4 tbsp sour cream
• 3 lg eggs
• 2 c peeled and chopped peaches (fresh, canned or frozen) reserve 1 cup for top
• 2 c raspberries (reserve 1 cup for top)
• ½ c granulated sugar (divided for fruit)
• ¼ tsp raspberry extract (optional)
Ingredients for Whipped Cream-Cream Cheese Frosting
• 1 ½ cups Heavy whipping cream
• 8 oz Cream cheese
• 1 cup Powdered sugar
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract
How To Make
How to Make Cheesecake Crust
1. Using a fork, combine the crushed cookie wafers, brown sugar, and butter until they resemble the consistency of wet sand.
2. Place a cut circle of parchment paper into the bottom of the cheesecake pan and lightly spray the sides of the pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and about ¼ of an inch up the sides of the pan.
4. Place the crust in the freezer to set while the filling is being prepared.
How to Make Cheesecake Filling
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Add sugar, and vanilla extract and beat until thoroughly combined and the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and sour cream and mix until combined.
3. Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing after each just until combined.
4. Mix in flour on low speed.
5. Divide mixture into two bowls with ⅔ in one bowl and ⅓ in the other.
6. Mash well or puree 1 c. raspberries and ¼ c. sugar
7. Mix 1 c. diced peaches with ¼ c. sugar.
8. Fold in the peach mixture into the ⅔ bowl.
9. Fold in the raspberry mixture and the raspberry extract (if you
choose to use it) into the ⅓ bowl. If you like a darker pink color, you can add in a drop of red food coloring at this point if you like.
10. Pour ½ of the peach filling into the prepared crust. Add ½ of the raspberry filling and swirl with a butter knife or skewer
11. Repeat this process with the second halves of each mixture.
12. Cover pan with foil and seal edges.
13. Add 1½ cups of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot, place cheesecake on trivet and lower into the Instant Pot. Seal pot and cook on high pressure for 50 minutes. Once done, Allow to sit in the pot for 10 minutes, then release pressure and remove from the Instant Pot. The Cheesecake should jiggle slightly in the center. If too liquidy, return to pot and cook for an additional 5-min
14. Remove to a wire rack and cool in the pan before removing the pan ring.
15. Once the cheesecake has cooled, thickly spread the whipped cream
topping over the surface and garnish with peaches and fresh raspberries. Chill for several hours before serving.
How to Make Whipped Cream-Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff peaks begin to form; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. Beat until the mixture is smooth, then fold in the whipped cream.
- I prefer using a food processor to crush my vanilla wafers for my crust. If you do not have a food processor you could also place them in a storage bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Make sure your cold ingredients are room temperature before starting.
More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Japanese Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Lime Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Blood Orange Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Monkey Bread
- Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
- Instant Pot Lava Cake