It’s taken a little bit of time, but my boyfriend and I have finally come up with an amazing and simply delicious Vegetarian Lasagna made with our own Homemade Fresh Pasta! The next step that were going to get our hands dirty with is making our own fresh tomato sauce! I really can’t wait for that! We’ll be making it by the gallons and storing them!
All of the vegetables we use are completely organic, and are a nice array of different veggies. The one thing to keep in mind in making a Vegetarian lasagna is that vegetables contain a lot of water inside of them. So, in our simmer process of cooking them down…I completely recommend in in draining them to get the most water drain out of them before you add to food processor. I hope you enjoy our recipe!
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash (diced)
- 1 Medium Zucchini (diced)
- 1 Bag of Baby Spinach
- 2 Large Carrots (washed & diced)
- 1 Cup Baby Portobello Mushrooms (diced)
- Fresh Lasagna Sheets (refer to recipe)
- 2 Tablespoons of diced basil
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
- (Salt & pepper to taste)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Shaved Parmesan cheese