Being on WW (formerly Weight Watchers), doesn’t mean you have to give up all of your favorite Starbucks treats. I’ve got a huge list of Weight Watchers Starbucks Freestyle Points menu items for you t go through! Being on WW means you have to plan ahead on how you want to use your points, so you don’t have to give up everything. That’s one of the best parts about on Weight Watchers.
Being on WW doesn’t mean you have say good-bye to everything in your life. WW is all about reimagining your life to live it to it’s healthiest and fullest. You just have to make sure that you’re tracking the points that you consume. We have so many fabulous WW Zero Point Food items, that you can easily enjoy one of these fabulous Starbuck treats.
Are you wanting that special little coffee drink, snack, or even light meal? Then I hope my Starbucks Weight Watchers Points list helps you out in a pinch. To make it easier for you, I’ve included a printable list for you to take along with you! Just scroll all the way to the bottom for it.
Plan Your Next Weight Watchers Starbucks Trip for Success
Just like everything else in life, all you have to do is plan out your day to be able to use your points however you want. You can literally eat a full Zero Point day, and use your points how you like. My Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken recipe is a perfect example how you can eat an amazing Zero point meal. Try not to let everything get the best of you! You will totally psyche yourself out.
SIZE MATTERS! You don’t always need that Venti size drink. You can go with a much smaller size to treat yourself with while staying in your points zone.
One thing that I always have to remind myself is that I might now always be hungry. I could actually just be thirsty. However, drinking plain ol’ water without any type of flavoring can be a bit boring and monotonous on our palates. If you want to spice it up a little bit, then try to naturally flavor your water with amazing fruits and other ingredients. All you need is an infuser water bottle, and you’ll be good to go.
Weight Watchers Starbucks List + Printable
Beverages (Iced & Hot)
- Caffe Americano, 0 SmartPoints value
- Caffe Latte Tall with Nonfat Milk, 4 SmartPoints value
- Cappuccino Tall with Nonfat Milk, 2 SmartPoints value
- Caramel Macchiato Tall with Nonfat Milk, 7 SmartPoints value, Grande 9 SmartPoints Value
- Cold Brew or Iced Coffee (without milk), Any Size 0 SmartPoints value
- Iced Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Tall 2 SmartPoints value, Grande 3 SmartPoints, Venti 4 SmartPoints
- Mocha Frappuccino Tall with Nonfat Milk (without whipped cream), 10 SmartPoints value
- Skinny Mocha with Nonfat Milk, Tall 3 SmartPoints, Grande 6 SmartPoints value
- Flat White Tall with Almond Milk, 2 SmartPoints value
- Vanilla Latte Tall with Nonfat Milk, 7 SmartPoints value
- Chai Tea Latte Tall with Nonfat Milk, 8 SmartPoints value
- Earl Grey Tea Latte Tall with Soy Milk, 6 SmartPoints value
- Iced Green Tea Latte Tall with Nonfat Milk, 5 SmartPoints value
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew, Grande 6 SmartPoints value
- Royal English Breakfast Tea, 0 SmartPoints value
- Teavana® Tall Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade, 4 SmartPoints value
- Teavana® Tall Shaken Iced Passion Tango Tea Lemonade, 4 SmartPoints value
- Teavana® Tall Shaken Iced White Tea, 1 SmartPoints value
The Grub Spot
- Egg White & Red Pepper Sous Vide Bites, 5 SmartPoints value
- Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal, 7 SmartPoints value
- Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon and Egg White Breakfast Sandwich, 5 SmartPoints value
- Bacon, Gouda, and Egg Breakfast Sandwich, 10 SmartPoints value
- Sausage, Cheddar, and Egg Breakfast Sandwich, 11 SmartPoints value
- Spinach, Feta, and Cage-Free Egg White Breakfast Wrap, 8 SmartPoints value
- Steel Cut Oatmeal, 4 SmartPoints value
- Chicken Chorizo Tortilla Sous Vide Bites, 6 SmartPoints value
- Egg and Cheese Protein Box, 8 SmartPoints value
- Protein Bistro Box, 10 SmartPoints value
- Smoked Turkey and Swiss Sandwich Bistro Box, 7 SmartPoints value
- Turkey Pesto Panini, 13 SmartPoints value
- Cheese Danish, 9 SmartPoints value
- Chocolate Cake Pop, 7 SmartPoints value
- Chocolate Croissant, 11 SmartPoints value
- Petite French Madeleines, 10 SmartPoints value
- Petite Vanilla Bean Scone, 5 SmartPoints value
- Sweet Lemon Cake Pop, 7 SmartPoints value
- Vanilla Almond Biscotti, 8 SmartPoints value
The printable is a tri-fold, so you fold it up and carry it with you whenever you need a reminder of what the points are of your favorite menu items. Below is a small sample!
Weight Watcher News & Recipes
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- List of Foods That Are Zero Points on Weight Watchers
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup (WW and Keto)
- Weight Watchers Recipes
There are two fabulous Weight Watchers Groups on Facebook you should totally join! One is a Freestyle Success group where we share all types of fabulous information, and the other is an Instant Pot Weight Watchers Group. You can join either group by clicking on the buttons below.