I’ve put together this fabulous Weight Watchers Chick-fil-A Freestyle Points menu for all of you Chick-Fil-A lovers! You may not think that you can do WW and Chick-fil-A together, but you absolutely can!
At first, it can seem to be pretty tough because you can smell the fried chicken in the air as you enter the doors. You know that they have your favorite waffle fries salted and ready to go. Then there’s that Chick-Fil-A sauce that you’ve fallen in love.
This is the part where you take a nice deep breath, and stick to your guns. You’ve got this, and can do it! There are actually a LOT of things that you can enjoy at Chick-Fil-A, including the original sandwich of theirs. As I’ve stated before in other posts, it’s really all about planning out your points.
You can have that chicken sandwich if you want to, for 12 SmartPoints, if you’re going to use your points in other ways (depending on how points you allotted per diem).
Thankfully, we have a HUGE list of WW Zero Point Foods that we can enjoy at any given time…and that’s what makes the WW Freestyle program so amazing! You are to NOT starve and go hungry.
How Many Freestyle SmartPoints are in Chick-Fil-A Nuggets? Glad you asked!
Every bite counts, and we all know how small their nuggets can be. Here’s a quick little reference guide of how many SmartPoints are in their traditional nuggets. They’re YOUR points, just use them wisely…and remind yourself why you’re doing WW.
You’re gonna notice that I’ve tried to categorize the Chick-Fil-A menu items for you: Chicken, Salads, Breakfast, Sides, and then the Sauces. They offer more food, but some the points were absolutely ridiculous, so I took an editing eye to them. There are some items on here that I feel are still a little bit on the high side, but I want you to be able to see them incase you wanted use your points to splurge on yourself at the moment.
Don’t forget that You can actually get grilled nuggets and chicken filets! That takes your points all the way back to Zero! This is perfect if you want to use some points and get a small order of waffle fries. PLEASE NOTE: ALL POINTS COME DIRECTLY FROM THE WW APP AND SITE.
Chick-fil-A Weight Watchers Freestyle Points Menu: All Things Chicken
- Chargrilled Chicken Club Sandwich, 10 SmartPoints
- Chargrilled Chicken Club Sandwich with no cheese, 7 SmartPoints
- Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich, 5 SmartPoints
- Chick-n-Slider, 8 SmartPoints
- 1 Piece Chick-n-Strips, 4 SmartPoints
- 2 Piece Chick-n-Strips, 6 SmartPoints
- 3 Piece Chick-n-Strips, 9 SmartPoints
- 4 piece Chick-n-Strips, 12 SmartPoints
- Chicken Deluxe, 14 SmartPoints
- 4 piece Chicken Nuggets, 3 SmartPoints
- 6 piece Chicken Nuggets, 4 SmartPoints
- 8 piece Chicken Nuggets, 6 SmartPoints
- 12 piece Chicken Nuggets, 9 SmartPoints
- Chicken Sandwich, 12 SmartPoints
- Deluxe Fish Sandwich, 12 SmartPoints
- Fish Sandwich, 11 SmartPoints
- 4 Piece Grilled Chicken Nuggets, 0 SmartPoints
- 6 Piece Grilled Chicken Nuggets, 0 SmartPoints
- 8 piece Grilled Chicken Nuggets, 0 SmartPoints
- 12 Piece Grilled Chicken Nuggets, 1 SmartPoint
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich, 11 SmartPoints
- Regular Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich, 12 SmartPoints
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich, 12 SmartPoints
- Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wrap, 7 SmartPoints
Don’t forget that you can modify your breakfast items, too! A great example to save on some morning points is to get a grilled chicken hash brown bowl and then leave out the hash browns. It’s still so delicious! Yes, you can have those insanely delicious cinnamon clusters, butt that’s gonna cost you 18 SmartPoints. BUT You can indulge if you are gonna attempt a Zero point day, or modify your do in using your points in other ways.
Chick-Fil-A Breakfast WW Menu Items
- Chicken Breakfast Burrito, 12 SmartPoints
- Chicken, Egg & Cheese on Sunflower Multigrain Bagel, 13 SmartPoints
- Cinnamon Cluster, 18 SmartPoints
- Bacon Egg & Cheese English Muffin, 7 SmartPoints
- Sausage Egg & Cheese English Muffin 14 SmartPoints
- Egg White Grill, 6 SmartPoints
- Grilled Chicken Hash Brown Scramble Bowl (no hash browns), 3 SmartPoints
- Multigrain Oatmeal, 5 SmartPoints
- Multigrain Oatmeal w/ Fruit, 5 SmartPoints
- Sunflower Multigrain Bagel, 7 SmartPoints
Chick-Fil-A Salads WW Menu Items
- Cobb Salad W/Grilled Nuggets and No dressing, 5 SmartPoints
- Cobb Salad W/Nuggets and No Dressing, 10 SmartPoints
- Cobb Salad W/Grilled Filet and No Dressing, 5 SmartPoints
- Market Salad Vegetarian, 8 SmartPoints
- Market Salad with Spicy Grilled Chicken, 8 SmartPoints
- Market Salad with Grilled Chicken, 8 SmartPoints
- Market Salad with Grilled Nuggets, 9 SmartPoints
- Market Salad with Nuggets, 12 SmartPoints
- Spicy Southwest Salad without meat, 11 SmartPoints
- Spicy Southwest Salad with Spicy Grilled Cod, 13 SmartPoints
- Spicy Southwest Salad with Grilled Cod, 11 SmartPoints
- Spicy Southwest Salad with Grilled Nuggets, 13 SmartPoints
Chick-Fil-A Sides WW Menu Items
- Chicken Salad Cup, 9 SmartPoints
- Medium Chicken Tortilla Soup, 5 SmartPoints
- Fruit Cup, 3 SmartPoints
- Hearty Breast of Chicken Soup, 4 SmartPoints
- Small Kale Superfood Side, 6 SmartPoints
- Large Kale Superfood Side, 7 SmartPoints
- Side Salad, 3 SmartPoints
- Small Waffle Fries, 9 SmartPoints
- Medium Waffle Fries, 11 SmartPoints
- Yogurt Parfait with Harvest Nut Granola, 13 SmartPoints
Chick-Fil-A Sauces WW Items
- Barbecue Sauce, 2 SmartPoints
- Chick-fil-A Sauce, 6 SmartPoints
- Garlic & Herb Ranch Sauce, 5 SmartPoints
- Honey Mustard Sauce, 3 SmartPoints
- Polynesian Sauce, 4 SmartPoints
- Sriracha Sauce, 3 SmartPoints
- Zesty Buffalo Sauce, 2 SmartPoints
The printable is a tri-fold, so you fold it up and carry it with you whenever you need a reminder of what the points are of your favorite Chick-Fil-A Weight Watchers menu items. Below is a small sample!
There are two fabulous Weight Watchers Groups on Facebook you should totally join! One is a Freestyle Success group where we share all types of fabulous information, and the other is an Instant Pot Weight Watchers Group. You can join either group by clicking on the buttons below.