This is Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup is perfect cozy night in when it’s snowing, or chilled on a warm spring day. Either way you serve, your family is going to love it. This soup will hit all of the right spots for any time that you want it. I’ll also show you how to keep this WW and Keto friendly for you!
Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup Recipe
For this recipe, I tried to make it as Weight Watchers friendly as possible, and tried to cut off some of the fat. However, there was only so much that I could do without sacrificing flavor. We have to have a little bit of flavor, right?
For a 1 cup serving of this Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower soup, it’s going to be 5 SmartPoints (For MyWW Blue) for a 1 cup serving. If you want to make this soup even lower in points, you can leave out the goat cheese!
The 4oz of goat cheese adds 12 SmartPoints (MyWW Blue) to the recipe. That would bring the soup down to 3 SmartPoints per serving, which is pretty fabulous! The points calculated in here do not include the toppings on the soup, so you will have to add that it in.
You don’t have to use regular bacon, you can use turkey bacon to keep Your SmartPoints lower than using regular ol’ bacon.
If you’re doing Keto, then you can keep using the full fat cheeses!
This Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup is going to be your next favorite soup you'll make over and over!
- 3 large leeks, sliced white part only
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small chunks
- 3-4 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, light
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, 50% reduced fat grated
1. Add leeks, cauliflower, garlic, chicken broth, and cinnamon to Instant Pot. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
2. Add lid and lock into place. Switch vent to “Sealing” position and set the “Manual” setting on high before adjusting the cook time to 9 minutes. After a brief pause, the Instant Pot will automatically start building pressure.
3. When finished cooking, do a quick release (QR) to allow the pressure to escape. Unlock and carefully remove lid. Add goat cheese, cream cheese, and sharp cheddar to the container and stir until cheese is completely melted.
4. Blend mixture with immersion blender until smooth (or transfer to blender or food processor if you don’t have an immersion blender). Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired.
5. Transfer soup to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until chilled. To serve, transfer to individual serving bowls and top with crumbled bacon, green onions, grated cheddar cheese, or edible flowers, if desired. Enjoy!
3 strips cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
½ c. sharp cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
Tip: If you don’t care for the distinctive tangy flavor of goat cheese, try substituting ricotta, mascarpone, or additional cream cheese in its place.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love cauliflower! Not only does it taste good, but if you’re doing WW then it’s a Zero Point food on the list! Cauliflower has only 5 net carbs (3 are Fiber) per 1 cup (raw) serving.
This makes Cauliflower a perfect addition to your daily diet, if you’re on the Keto diet plan!
If you love this recipe, then you should definitely try my Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower. You’ll literally eat the whole portion in one sitting, so be careful! it’s totally addictive.
This recipe is made perfectly in the Instant Pot 6 QT Duo 9-in-1.
More Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes
If you’re following along the WW (Weight Watchers) plan and love using your Instant Pot, then these are perfect for you!
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes Database
- Instant Pot WW Recipes & Printable Planner
- Instant Pot WW Soup Recipes
- Kung Pao Chicken (WW IP)
- Asian Chicken Recipe (WW IP)
What are some of your favorite ways to enjoy cauliflower? Let me know below in the comments.