Mason Jar No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Mason Jar No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is one of my favorite no-bake desserts that can be easily assembled without the use of the oven!
Layering the cheesecake ingredients into these Mason jars adds a fun twist to these creamy strawberry desserts – perfect for parties, baby showers, holidays, or any other special event!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE MASON JAR CHEESECAKES
These no-bake strawberry cheesecakes are perfect for making during those stifling hot summer months when the thought of turning your oven on already gives you the sweats!
In addition to the convenience of zero baking time, assembling the cheesecakes into mason jars adds a whole lot of fun to these delicious desserts and makes them the ideal hand-held treat to serve at parties, bridal showers, baby showers, or other special occasions.
These mason jar no-bake strawberry cheesecakes are also extremely versatile, allowing you to change the flavor and add your own twist to the dessert with a few simple ingredient swaps!
HOW SHOULD I STORE THESE MASON JAR CHEESECAKES?
Store these mason jar cheesecakes in the fridge, sealed closed with lids, for 5-7 days.
CAN I FREEZE THESE NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKES?
Yes! You can also freeze these no-bake strawberry cheesecakes for up to 2 months. Ensure the jar lids are secured properly, and place the jars in an upright position in the freezer to prevent movement of the dessert in the jar.
When ready to enjoy, thaw the frozen mason jar cheesecakes in the fridge for several hours or overnight and serve chilled.
WHAT VARIATIONS CAN I MAKE TO THIS RECIPE?
- Change the berries used in this recipe from strawberries to blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries.
- Make chocolate strawberry cheesecake by adding melted chocolate or cocoa powder to the cracker base and the cheesecake filling.
- Use crushed Golden Oreos for the crust or another sweet cracker instead of Graham crackers.
- Opt for gluten-free crackers to make this a gluten-free dessert.
- Use larger mason jars or create one large no-bake cheesecake instead of mini cheesecakes.
WHY IS LEMON USED IN THIS RECIPE?
The lemon juice helps to balance the sweetness of the strawberries by adding a kick of acidity and tangy flavor. There’s not enough lemon juice added for it to overpower the strawberry cheesecake flavor.
While you could use bottled lemon juice, I recommend fresh lemon juice for the best flavor.
WHICH TASTES BETTER…BAKED OR NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE?
This depends on personal preference. The great thing about no-bake cheesecake is the convenience of not using the oven, which means that you can assemble the cheesecake the night before and leave it in the fridge to chill and set without any necessary supervision.
On the other hand, baked cheesecake is known and loved by many for its dense, creamy, and slightly firm texture from being cooked in the oven. Baked cheesecakes can be fussier, with the potential risk of the cheesecake filling cracking if not made correctly.
The biggest difference between the two types of cheesecakes has to do with temperature. While baked cheesecake can be enjoyed slightly warm or at room temperature, no-bake cheesecake is always served chilled.
TIPS FOR MAKING MASON JAR NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- This recipe makes 6-7 jars. You can double the recipe if serving a larger crowd for parties or other events.
- Mason jars are easy to decorate for birthday parties and holidays. Consider adding party favor tags with decorative ribbons to enhance the rest of the decor for your special event.
- Garnish these no-bake strawberry cheesecakes with freshly sliced strawberries and mint leaves for an extra pop of color.
- Mini Ball® jelly mason jars can be found online, like on Amazon.
More Dessert Recipes
You’ll love these other easy to make delicious dessert recipes!
Mason Jar No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
You'll love the creamy and sweet mason jar no bake cheese jars!
- 6 - 4oz mason jars
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz of strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 6 Graham crackers
I love cheesecake but hate the idea of baking it. This is perfect and looks delish!