This tasty Instant Pot Cauliflower recipe is packed full of flavor, and is easy to make. I love a great Instant Pot recipe that knocks it out of the park with flavor profile and time needed to make the recipe.
[su_button url=”http://eepurl.com/dpyDIv” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#6bb3bf” size=”6″]Click To Join WW Email List[/su_button]
Cauliflower is such a great ingredient to work with because of it’s able to absorb the different flavors of seasonings. However, people have been taking cauliflower to the next level by making so many other products out of it: mashed cauliflower, cauliflower pizza crust, cauliflower rice, and the list keeps on growing a little bit longer.
My Instant Pot Cauliflower is a GREAT Zero Point WW Recipe
If you’re following along with the WW Diet plan and are looking for some yummy WW recipes, then you can add this to your arsenal of recipes you’ll want to make often. The recipe uses 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Olive Oil has 4 SmartPoints per 1 tablespoon serving.
[su_box title=”RELATED NEWS:” box_color=”#26a7d2″][su_permalink id=”9491″]Are you cleaning your Instant Pot properly? These cleaning tips will keep it running smooth for a long time![/su_permalink][/su_box]
When you cook this Instant Pot cauliflower recipe, the steam will “force cook” almost all of the oil off of the head of cauliflower. Because of this cooking effect, your cauliflower will have less than 1 SmartPoint for it. The WHOLE head of cauliflower.
The rest of the points will come from the “gravy” that we’re going to make from the drippings and seasonings that we use in the Instant Pot to make this recipe. I love creating aromatics to cook/prepare food in the pot.
Is the “Gravy” for the Instant Pot Cauliflower Keto friendly and low WW Points?
Yes and Yes!
Let me explain a little bit for you. I don’t use any type of flour to thicken the sauce for a gravy. I use cornstarch. Cornstarch is a great low carb thickening agent, and actually does a much better job than flour does. This makes it perfect for keto recipes!
1 Tablespoon of cornstarch has 1 SmartPoint on WW. In This recipe, we are only using 1/2 a tablespoon of cornstarch – 1/2 tablespoon has zero points!
[su_box title=”RELATED NEWS:” box_color=”#26a7d2″][su_permalink id=”8150″]These Buffalo Cauliflower bites are a fabulous zero point treat![/su_permalink][/su_box]
I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy Instant Pot recipe.
My Instant Pot Cauliflower is delicious with it's hint of citrus and very mild spice.
- 1 head cauliflower (green stalk removed)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch slurry (1/2 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1/2 tablespoon water)
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, chili powder, paprika, and Herbs de Provence. Mix well.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap onto a flat surface, and place mixture in the middle. Using the plastic wrap, massage the ingredients into the head of cauliflower until well coated.
- Add chicken stock, tarragon, and lemon juice to your metal liner (make sure it's in your machine!). Place cauliflower onto trivet, and place trivet into your Instant Pot.
- Lock lid and close vent. Press Pressure Cook button, and cook on HMP (high manual pressure) for 1 minute. Once done, QPR (quick pressure release) and press the cancel button.
- Remove trivet from Instant Pot. Once cauliflower is removed, press the sauté button. Using a whisk, add in your cornstarch slurry and allow to thicken. Pour gravy over cauliflower before serving.
To make this vegan, you can use vegetable stock instead of chicken stock. If you want it more spicy, you can add more chili powder or add white pepper to your mixture.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Can You Use Cauliflower Florets?
You can if you want to, but they would still need to be fresh (not frozen), or they will be a little mushy. Also make sure that your florets are cut into bigger chunks. You don’t need to use the marinade on all of the florets. You might need to use extra olive oil and lemon juice to thin out the marinade.
Visual Guide for Instant Pot Cauliflower
Here’s More Weight Watchers Recipes You’ll Love
These WW Recipes are easy to make, and they’re very easy to modify to make the WW SmartPoints much lower than what the app or site will state.
- 2 Ingredient Air Fryer Monkey Bread
- Tofu Chips (For When You Need That Crunchy snack)
- Refreshing Cilantro Shrimp Salad
- Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Chicken, Pecan, and Apple Salad
Are you looking for WW Snacks that you can enjoy? Then before to take a look at this amazing list of WW snacks that you can actually enjoy to fit your SmartPoints lifestyle.