Hanukkah starts today, and if you’re looking for easy Hanukkah cookies to make, then look no further! You can make and decorate these cookies in less than hour, and you all know that I love recipes that I can make and even multi-task with.
Do I participate in Hanukkah? No, I don’t. However, I have so many of my friends that observe this holiday, so I know they’re going to be super happy that I’m sharing this easy Hanukkah cookie recipe with them. Hanukkah is celebrating the festival of lights. The Menorah holds 9 candles. It commemorates how a one-day candle oil supply lasted for 8 days. The lighting of the candles represents the miracle. During Hanukkah, it’s all about family, prayers, gifts, gelt, and the best thing of all: food. So, I’m here to supply a recipe for Easy Hanukkah cookies! My mere small contribution that hope you all enjoy.
You can pin this recipe for later by clicking on Save This!
Easy Hanukkah Cookies Easy Ingredients
What’s my secret to these Easy Hanukkah Cookies? They’re made with cake mix. Yas! That’s how easy they are to make, plus I have a SUPER simple icing recipe for you to use on top. The Wilton sprinkles I actually bought from Michael’s in the baking area, but they are also available online at Amazon.
Easy Hanukkah Cookies Recipe with Icing
These Hanukkah cookies are so easy to make, especially since they're made with cake mix!
- 1 Box Classic white cake mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 Teaspoons milk
- 2 Teaspoons light corn syrup
- 5-7 Drops blue food color
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wilton's Sprinkles
- Add cake mix, eggs, and vegetable together. Pre-heat oven to 350
- Place 1 tablespoon of cookie dough on cookie sheet, and follow by more in making sure that they are about 1" apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling wrack
- Mix together corn syrup, vanilla, powdered sugar, food color, and 3 teaspoons of milk. Add additional teaspoon if needed at the end.
- Add a small amount of icing on cookie, as icing will slightly spread. Add sprinkles on top, and then allow to air dry.
Amount Per ServingCalories 0 Total Fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 0mg Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 0g
Not only are these Easy Hanukkah cookies simple to make, but they’re so delicious and beautiful to look at. Everyone will definitely enjoy them! I hope you enjoy this recipe, and that it was super easy to follow along with.
More Cookie Recipes To Enjoy:
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Almond Cookies Recipe: Gluten Free
- Cappuccino Cookies Recipe
- Walnut Cookies With Coffee Glaze Recipe
- Coconut Melt Cookies Recipe
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!