Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes are elegant fall-inspired cakes, perfect to serve as individual treats that are sure to impress your family or guests! The soft and moist cake is loaded with warm spices and velvety pumpkin puree, and topped with sweet maple syrup glaze and a sprinkle of coarse sugar.
These miniature pumpkin bundt cakes will instantly add decoration to your table. They’re even great as seasonal gifts, placed in paper boxes with ribbon and a gift tag.
Serve these mini bundt cakes as is or alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Why We Love Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes Recipe?
These mini pumpkin bundt cakes offer an adorable alternative to larger traditional bundt cakes. They’ll add decoration to the table while providing delicious single-serving cakes to your family and guests – perfect for special occasions, picnics, parties, baby and bridal showers, or a fancy high-tea!
The warmth from the spices in the cake batter is the very essence of fall. They’ll instantly get you into the spirit of all-things-pumpkin this season.
If you’re worried that baking mini bundt cakes will affect the moist and fluffy texture, don’t! These mini cakes are as fluffy and moist as a regular bundt cake. The pumpkin puree also does a great job of providing moisture and a velvety texture, making these mini pumpkin bundt cakes super soft and tender.
The miniature shape of these pumpkin bundt cakes creates a special element of elegance to any planned event or to offer as homemade baked gifts.
Ingredients for Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes Recipe
Here’s a list of everything you need to make these mini pumpkin bundt cakes:
- All-purpose flour – Gluten-free flour such as Bob’s Red Mill flour could be used instead.
- Baking powder and soda – Check the expiry date to ensure a good cake rise.
- Salt and black pepper
- Spices – I’ve used ground cinnamon, ground ginger, all-spice, and nutmeg.
- Olive oil – Canola oil or vegetable oil can be used.
- Granulated sugar – Light brown sugar is also suitable, but I don’t recommend dark brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract
- Eggs – Use large eggs and bring them to room temperature.
- Pumpkin puree – Not pumpkin pie filling!
- Maple glaze – Combine real maple syrup, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon sticks.
- Decorating – Use brown or coarse sugar for decorating these mini pumpkin bundt cakes. This is completely optional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common queries to help you with the recipe:
Q. Can I make these in a regular-sized bundt pan?
While you can adapt the recipe for a standard bundt pan, the baking time will differ. Mini bundt cakes allow for quicker, more even baking. Follow my Lemon Ginger Bundt Cake recipe for better baking guidance.
Q. Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned pumpkin puree?
Yes. I’ve used canned pumpkin puree for convenience, but homemade pumpkin puree can be made fresh fresh pumpkin that is roasted and then blended.
Q. How do I store these mini bundt cakes?
Store these mini pumpkin bundt cakes in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the fridge for longer.
Q. What’s another name for bundt cake?
A bundt cake is traditionally referred to as Bundkuchen which comes from two German words “bund” meaning a gathering of people, and “kuchen” meaning cake.
Q. What makes a good bundt cake?
Don’t overmix the batter and allow ingredients such as eggs to reach room temperature for better texture.
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure to grease the mini bundt cake pans with non-stick cooking spray for easy release after baking.
- You can easily adjust the spices in this recipe, adding more or less cinnamon and nutmeg, for example.
- The maple glaze adds delicate sweetness and adds to the stunning look of this dessert – don’t skip it!
More Bite-Sized Treats To Make
- Mini Pecan Tarts Recipe
- Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Strawberry Crunch Cake Balls
- Air Fryer Pear Tarts
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mummy Truffles
If you’re looking to make something a little different from the usual pumpkin cookies and muffins this fall, these Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes won’t disappoint! They’re soft and fluffy with delicious spices and a sweet maple syrup glaze that will have you coming back for more in no time!