These easy Pizza Bites recipe is going to be one of the best things that you can make for those hungry mouths in your family! Are you looking for a crowd pleasing appetizer for any game time season? Then this is the one.
It doesn’t matter if you have meat lovers, vegetarians or omnivores in your home, you’re gonna make them all happy. If you’re trying to skip the carbs, then you’re just gonna have to bypass this recipe. The base of the recipe comes from a can of biscuits that you can find in your store’s dairy aisle.
How To Make These Easy Pizza Bites
- ROLL OUT The biscuits on a lightly floured surface
- PLACE a slice or two of pepperoni and a block of cheese in the middle
- PINCH the end pieces and form into a dough ball
- BASTE with olive oil and seasonings (per recipe)
One of the biggest issues that all families face is trying to make a quick and easy meal that is somewhat healthy and filling at the same time, especially for those who are always on the run going from one place to the next.
I come from a single parent home, so I know how how exhausting parents can be in trying to think of what to make for Lunch or Dinner. So I know that this is something that my mom would love to make in a jiffy! I hope you find this recipe helps instill a little creativity…and of course, some happy tummies!
Can I change up the Flavors of these Pizza Bites Recipe?
Yes you totally can! These delicious little pizza dough bites are super versatile, and that’s one of the many reasons why I love them.
- CHANGE THE CHEESE: I love using Cheddar Jack cheese, but you can use traditional slices of mozzarella, pepper jack, cheddar, and more.
- MEAT TOPPINGS: You can use ground beef, sausage, cooked crumbled bacon, ham, and more! I suggest making sure the beef and sausage are pre-cooked before filing the biscuit doughs.
- OH THE FLAVORS: You can do everything from making Ruebens mini bites, cheeseburger filled bites, and just think about the different varieties of flavors that you can come up with!
More Easy Recipes You’ll Love
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Marry Me Chicken
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken
- Instant Pot Chipotle Rice
- Basil Pesto Chicken
- Spicy Sausage Alfredo