Nutella Whipped Icing Recipe
I have to admit that I cheated on this photo. You see, I had a major food photography fail…and I forgot to load my memory card into my camera. It was just one of those weeks, you know what I mean? I locked myself out of my apartment in the same week. So, I had to remake everything…and then forgot to take a photo of this recipe. But that’s okay, I used it for my Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Chocolate Cupcakes! So, I cropped the top image portion of it so you can have a visual of the easy and delicious whipped icing! Enjoy!
Nutella Whipped Icing
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Nutella
- 1 Teaspoon of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- In a medium size metal bowl and with a hand held mixer on high speed, whip together heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix these until you get medium sized peaks and cream has started to really thicken.
- Add in Nutella and continue to mix on high until super thick peaks have formed.
And it’s easy as that…plus it’s super delicious. Be careful…you’ll eat the whole bowl by itself!