Instant Pot Weight Watchers soup recipes are fabulous to have on hand, especially if you’re roughing it through the winter or if you’re wanting to add some delicious variety into your daily meal plan that you’re trying to keep yourself dedicated to.
Meal plans are a fabulous tool to have on hand! I have found that it greatly helps me out in the areas of staying focused and knowing what I’m going to eat for the week. When you don’t know what you’re going to eat, you tend to binge snack on things that happen to be at your disposal. Meal plans have helped me stop my binge eating and no-stop daily grazing.
I actually have a meal plan available for you to download! I created one when I started my Weight Watchers journey a little over 4 weeks ago. I created one with Instant Pot Weight Watchers recipes filled out with points, and then one that is blank for YOU to fill out with your favorites and track your own points.
My main goal in keeping track of everything on my blog is two fold:
- I wanted to see how many Instant Pot weight watchers recipes were available and marry my love for my Instant Pot with my journey of wanting to join the Weight Watchers diet plan.
- I wanted to prove to myself that I could create delicious and healthy meals while counting points.
I’ve met both goals! As of today, I have officially lost ALMOST 10 pounds!! I’m so excited, especially since less than a week ago I came down with pneumonia and back slid a little bit with my eating habits. I snacked on a couple of bags of small chips. You know, those kind you put in your kid’s lunch bags. I keep a box on hand for my ever eating and forever skinny nephews. I’m amazed with how much they eat!
Even though I had pneumonia, I still wanted to try to stay on track with my weight loss journey and the usage of my Instant Pot.
The Search for Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
This was my new journey in life: Finding Instant Pot Weight Watchers soup recipes. I was “dying” in bed from my pneumonia, and I wanted something hearty, healthy, and full of broth. I didn’t want to have to slave over the stove and have to watch a pot of soup simmer and then having to wait for the joys of being able to eat it.
To my delight, I was able to find an amazing selection of weight waters soup recipes for the Instant Pot; however, I was a little sad at the same time because there really isn’t a huge selection. With the Instant Pot Weight Watchers soup recipes that are out there, they are pretty fabulous! So far, I have made 3 of these soups: Potato Leek, Chicken taco, and Chunky Beef, cabbage and potato. They turned out fab!
Did I change any of the soups up? Yes I did. Mostly adding my most favorite Cholula hot sauce to them. When I’m sick, I have the biggest craving for spicy types of soup. Mostly because it helps to open up my sinuses a little bit so I can breathe, and feel that it helps me to sweat out the fever and crappy crap that’s blocking my system. I know it’s all psychosomatic, but I feel it truly helps!
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes By Category
To help keep things organized, I’ve broken down the isntant pot weight watchers soup recipes I’ve found by category: Vegetables/Beans, Chicken, Meat (beef, pork, etc.), and Seafood (which there’s only two, but just to keep up with aesthetics).
**Please Note: I didn’t assign Point values to these recipes. The original recipe link source did, and I’m just making life easier. WW did change point values for about 200 items in their new FreeStyle and Flex program. I’m still very new to points. If the points are updated to reflect system, then I will update it. However, most FreeStyle points are up to date!**
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes with Beans and Vegetables
- Potato Leek Soup: 4 FreeStyle Points
- Instant Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup, 0 SmartPoints
- White Beans & Escarole Soup: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Barley Mushroom Soup: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Cabbage Soup: 0 FreeStyle Points (To convert to IP, add all ingredients in with adding your broth first, then tomato paste, then all of your veggies with placing cabbage on top last. Put on Manual High Pressure for 5-6 minutes, let NPR for 5 minutes, and then release the rest of the steam pressure. Stir well, and all done!)
- Easy Vegetable Soup: 0 FreeStyle Points
- Vegan Golden Lentil Spinach Soup: 1 FreeStyle Point
- Veggi-strone Soup: 1 FreeStyle Point
- Vegetable Noodle Soup: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Italian Lentil Barley Soup: 1 FreeStyle Point
- Curry Pumpkin Soup: 4 FreeStyle Points
- Lentil Sweet Potato Soup: 4 FreeStyle Points
- Vegetable Taco Soup: 0 FreeStyle Points
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes with Chicken
- Chicken Taco Soup: 0 FreeStyle Points
- Cream Chicken & Wild Rice Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Chicken Enchilada Soup: 0 FreeStyle Points
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup: 6 FreeStyle Points
- Spicy 3 Bean Chicken Stew: 0 FreeStyle Points
- Zuppa Tuscano Tuscan Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Asian Chicken Soup: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup: 1 FreeStyle Point
- Coconut Chicken Sweet Potato Curry Soup: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Mediterranean Chicken “Casserole”: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: 1 FreeStyle Point
- Chicken and Lentil Soup: 0 FreeStyle Point
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes with Beef and Pork
- Skinny Steak Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Taco Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Beef Taco Tortilla Soup: 4 FreeStyle Points
- Light Stuffed Pepper Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Healthy Lasagna Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Chili Dog “Soup”: 2 FreeStyle Points
- Cajun Chicken and Sausage Soup: 4 FreeStyle Points
- Chunky Beef, Cabbage, and Tomato Soup: 3 FreeStyle Points
- Beef Tomato Pasta Soup: 4 FreeStyle Points
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes with Seafood
As you can see, there are so many fabulous Healthy Instant Pot Weight Watchers soup recipes to make! However, there’s not a lot of seafood based soups that I have found for Weight Watchers. I’m sure that there are plenty out there as far as Instant Pot soups go, but none within the guidelines of Weight Watchers — At least, without some modifications.
Guess What? I have an Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipe group on Facebook! If you want to join me and other like minded individuals, then click the link below. I would love to have you join us to share your favorite IP WW recipes that you’ve made or would love to make!