Instant Pot Weight Watchers recipes actually exist, but they’re hard to come to by. I just started the Weight Watchers plan about 1 1/2 weeks ago, and the first thing I did was go and find as many Instant Pot Weight Watchers recipes because I love my Instant Pot. I probably use my Instant Pot a little bit more than what I would like to admit to, but I feel it’s one of the most fantastic kitchen appliances that I’ve ever used. It saves me so much time in creating meals for my family.
My problem? As a blogger, I live a more sedentary lifestyle. I’m sitting down for hours on end doing research, writing, and graphic design work. Then the non-stop eating kicks in. I used to have amazing eating habits and could always be found at the gym 4-5 times a week when I worked outside of the home. However, It’s not a real option for me as I’m always busy working, taking care of my nephew, taking care of my special needs sister, and trying to keep the house a little tidy.
A week and half ago, I said to myself that enough was enough. There had to be a better way, and I had to start treating my body better than what I had been. Everyday, I could found buying a bottle of Pepsi and 2 cans of the small Starbucks Double Shots of espresso & cream. When you’re admitting the truth to yourself, it can be a little liberating, but also make you become very emotional in trying to figure out how you allowed this to happen to yourself. I’m so used to weighing about 175-185 pounds. As of 1 1/2 weeks ago, I weigh 247 pounds.
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes to the Rescue
As of today, I have officially lost approximately 4 1/2 pounds and all thanks to following a Weight Watchers diet and counting my Smart Points! It took me a while to find some enjoyable Instant Pot Weight Watchers recipes on Pinterest and Google, but I eventually found some after searching for a few hours. I stuck by the recipes, and I started noticing all of the changes.
Click the Save This Button to Save on Pinterest
I have to admit, it was SUPER TOUGH the first day of not having any type of soda. I could feel my body going through the sugar withdraws, and I literally wanted to peel the skin off of my teeth. At times, I found myself almost grinding my teeth. I breathed through it, and drank a ton of water. Every time I wanted to (WANT TO) snack on sweet and salty treats (Cheezits are the death of me), I drank water. Can I be blunt? I have never in my life peed so much. I feel like I’m a walking water fountain. However, I made a plan and I am sticking with it. I’m not going to stock until I lose this weigh off of my belly. I want, and need, to be healthy and live a healthier life.
If you’re looking for Instant Pot Weight Watchers recipes too, then I here to help you out! In helping you out even further, I’ve created a meal planner printable for you! One is full of recipes and Smart Points for the week (Monday through Friday), and the other one is blank for you to fill in with what you want and to help track your points for the day. To download them, you can click on the download buttons underneath the images that I am providing for you. I’m always breaking the recipes down into 3 categories: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Just to keep it organized.
**Please Note: I didn’t assign SmartPoint values to these recipes. The original recipe link source did, and I’m just making life easier. WW did change point values for about 200 items in their new FreeStyle and Flex program. I’m still very new to points. If the points are updated to reflect system, then I will update it.**
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes for Breakfast
- Breakfast Casserole SmartPoints: 5
- Sous Vide Egg Bites SmartPoints: 5
- Peaches & Cream Oatmeal SmartPoints: 6
- Egg Frittata SmartPoints: 8
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal SmartPoints: 5
- Egg Bake SmartPoints: 4
- Pumpkin Puree SmartPoints: 0
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes for Lunch
- Potato Leek Soup Freestyle Points: 4
- Chiptole Chicken Tacos FreeStyle Points: 2
- Stuffed Pepper Soup SmartPoints: 3
- Burrito Bowl FreeStyle Points: 3
- Sweet Potato FreeStyle Points: 2
- Shrimp & Rice FreeStyle Points: 5
- Curry Pumpkin Soup FreeStyle Points: 4
- Garlic Herb Shredded Chicken SmartPoints: 2
- Buffalo Chicken Dip SmartPoints: 4
- Egg Roll In A Bowl FreeStyle Points: 4
Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes for Dinner
- Instant Pot Asian Chicken FreeStyle Points: 2
- Instant Pot Kung Pao Chicken FreeStyle Points: 4
- Instant Pot Chili Lime Steak Bowl FreeStyle Points: 5
- Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken FreeStyle Points: 0
- Mac and cheese SmartPoints: 7
- Chicken Salsa FreeStyle Points: 1
- Chicken Stew FreeStyle Points: 1
- Garlic Chicken and Rice FreeStyle Points: 4
- Pork Carnitas SmartPoints: 3
- Barbacoa Beef SmartPoints: 3
- Skinny Steak Soup FreeStyle Points: 3
- Lamb Curry Stew FreeStyle Points: 5
- Beef Stew FreeStyle Points: 8
- Spicy Mango Chicken FreeStyle Points: 2
- Chicken Cacciatore FreeStyle Points: 3
- Turkey Burger Macaroni FreeStyle Points: 6
- Garlicky Cuban Pork FreeStyle Points: 5
- Goulash FreeStyle Points: 2
Here’s the meal planner that I made for you to help you out. The download button is below the image!
Here is a blank meal planner for you to use so you can make up your own meals, and theres a place for you to enter in your SmartPoints to keep track. The download button is below the image.
Whatever your goals are, maintain your weight or lose weight, I hope you enjoy all the true benefits of the combination of the Instant Pot and Weight Watchers. Once I find more amazing Instant Pot Weight Watchers Recipes, I’ll be sure to update my list for you all! I’ll also let you know my progress, and a list of foods that i want to eat…but didn’t.
More Weight Watchers Posts:
- Everything Seasoned Tofu Chips (0 POINTS!)
- Instant Pot Asian Chicken (2 Points!)
- Instant Pot Potato Leek Soup
- Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup Recipes