I love s’mores, and this S’mores Pizza Recipe is just exactly what I need in my life. You can use my chocolate chip cookie recipe to make the crust for the s’mores pizza. Your life is now going to be totally complete with this over the top recipe! Yes, you might gain a few hundred pounds, but I really think it’s totally well worth it! You can now enjoy your favorite summer time camping fireside treat all year long. You no longer have to wait to enjoy!
This S'mores Pizza Is The Best Dessert
- 1 batch of my chocolate chip cookie recipe
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken into one inch pieces
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Spray a round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the softened tube of cookie dough over the pan, leaving about ½ inch from the edge.
- Bake on 350 for about 7 minutes or until light brown. At this point the cookie won’t be cooked thoroughly, but won’t be gooey in the middle either.
- Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle graham crackers over the baked cookie.
- Sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mini marshmallows.
- Bake on 350 for about 7 minutes or until marshmallows are just turning brown on top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the marshmallows. Try not to eat it all in one sitting!