I came across an Impossible Easy Cheeseburger Pie recipe a few years ago, and decided to make it my own. Actually, my Stephen LOVES it so much…and he’s the main person in charge of making it! Yes…it’s one of the few things that he makes where he takes total control of everything and kicks me out of the kitchen! I love this recipe because it’s so very flexible.
You can add in extra ingredients to truly make it your own. You add bacon into it…even maybe some pickle chips on top! Hello…just so delicious! However, you know I like to cook a lot for my family and we love having stuff leftover for lunch or a quick snack. You can ALWAYS cut the recipe in half or thirds. The math will work out great for it either way.
Well, here’s the recipe…and you’re gonna love how easy it is to make!
Easy Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
- 2 lb lean ground beef (80/20 or 85/15 works best)
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of onion powder
- Sea Salt & Cracked pepper to taste
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- Instant Pot Magic: 50 Surprising Recipes for Beer, Jam, Bread, and More!
- DIY Crafts & Projects for Your Instant Pot
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.