25 Best Sriracha Recipes
I love spicy food! Especially when the recipe involves Sriracha! Sriracha Recipes are my absolute favorite, as they are not as acidic as normal hot sauce based flavors are. Sriracha helps create this beautiful heat that’s able to lay across the palette, but won’t make this insatiable heat that can’t be quenched with milk or bread.
Do you have a little sour cream? Add a little sriracha to perk it rich up! Want to add a little heat to your pasta dishes or breakfast? Sriracha is the way to go! It really goes with everything, and is so much better than ketchup…in my own opinion. Here’s a list of 25 Amazing Sriracha recipes that I know you’re just going to love!
1. Sriracha Popcorn
2. Sweet and Spicy Slaw
3. Noodles with Peanut Sauce
4. Spam Fries with Dipping Sauce
5. Cream Cheese Stuffed baby Bell Peppers
6. Baked Zucchini Fries with Sriracha Lime Mayo
7. Greek Guacamole
8. Steak and Sriracha Lettuce Wraps
9. Spicy Soba Noodles with Pan Seared Tofu
10. Baked Sriracha Glazed Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
11. Sriracha Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers
12. Sriracha Honey Almonds
13. Asian Lettuce Wraps
14. Honey Sesame Chicken
15. Sriracha Deviled Eggs
16. Sriracha Hummus
17. Skinny Sriracha Egg Salad
18. Sriracha Turkey Burgers
19. Crispy Sriracha Lime Chickpeas
20. Grilled Sriracha Wings
21. Honey Chili Tofu
22. Asian Tuna Cakes with Spicy Lime Mayo
23. Fire Roasted Jalapeno Hummus with Baked Root Chips
24. Asian Noodle Salad
25. Honey, Lime, and Sriracha Chicken Skewers
If you love Sriracha as much as I do, then you’re going to love these products! If you don’t have sriracha at the house or can’t find the product anywhere, then here’s a great place to get your fix!
You can buy some Sriracha here!
If you need more recipes, then buy this Sriracha Recipe Cookbook!
Also, I just LOVE these socks! They’re too amazing for me to NOT have!