Oven Roasted Potatoes & Zucchini Recipe
There’s nothing more delicious and hearty than my oven roasted potatoes & zucchini recipe that you can enjoy any time of the year. With this recipe, I used fingerling potatoes (which are my absolute most favorite potato to cook with, except for when making mashed potatoes) and organic zucchinis. My family LOVES it when I make this. They love it so much that I always have to make it in big batches…and yes, they will eat this like a main course. That’s fine by mean! I kinda enjoy it when my family loves my food, and it just so happens to be healthy.
This recipe is super flexible, so you can add in other root vegetables into it if you care to do so. It also stores well in the fridge — it’s good for at least 4 to 5 days! However, it will not last that long. I promise you. The main seasoning I use in this is rosemary. Now, I don’t live in a big place…so I use a lot of dried ingredients. One day, I will have my own herb and vegetable garden!
I hope you continue enjoy all of these yummy recipes that I make share with you from my heart, home, and tummy!
Roasted Potatoes And Zucchini
- 1 Small Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 Medium Sized Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Rosemary
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut your Zucchini into length wise cubes.
- In a large Zip Lock bag, place potatoes, zucchini cubes, EVOO, and seasonings. Shake ingredients in bag until well covered.
- Place in a glass dish and bake for approximately 35 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy (well...allow to cool for about 10 minutes...it's hot!)