Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
I am super impressed on how my crockpot teriyaki chicken recipe turned out! I already have an affinity for asian cuisine, so I was bound and determined to be able to make an asian influenced recipe in my crockpot! I love how simple and delicious this recipe is to follow, and it’s a little bit on the healthy side, too! I most especially love the flavor that you get form the sesame seeds and sesame seed oil I use in it. The sesame oil really does bring out so much flavor and aromas!
I love that I’m challenging myself to make crockpot recipes this month, as it really will help me expand my horizon on it usage. I will definitely be tackling a lot of great recipes in it this month! Enjoy my recipe!
- 2.5 Pounds of frozen chicken tenderloins (you can use fresh, or even the whole breast)
- 2 Cups of Frozen mixed asian style vegetables (or one big bag)
- 2 Portioned bags of Frozen brown rice (Trader Joe's variety)
- 1 Cup of Trader Joe's Soyaki Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon of Sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- In a 5 Quart crockpot on low, add in chicken, Soyaki sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Give it a small stir and cook for 6 hours.
- Add in Mixed Frozen vegetables & frozen brown rice. Stir and cook for an additional 45 minutes.
- You are ready to serve and enjoy!
What are some of your favorite foods you like to make in your crockpot?
Enjoy these other Amazing Crockpot Recipes!