These Polar Bear cupcakes are simple adorable! One of the best things about the holidays is baking with the family! Gather the kids and whip up a batch of these decadent tasting, irresistibly cute, easy to make Christmas Cupcakes.
Whether you’re making them for a winter birthday celebration or a seasonal sweet tray, these cute-as-a-button bears will steal the show.
The majority of the ingredients can be found in most pantries. With the addition of a few, readily available, decorating items your family will enjoy making these Polar Bear Cupcakes as much as eating them.
What are Polar Bear Cupcakes?
Polar Bear Cupcakes are homemade, rich and delicious cupcakes, decorated to resemble the unmistakable, cuteness of the snow-white polar bear.
Decorating cupcakes for special occasions and for family fun activities has become popular in many households. These adorable Polar Bear Cupcakes are a beautiful, snow-white adaptation, simple enough, that with a little help, even your little ones can create these beautiful bears with ease.
How Do I Store Polar Bear Cupcakes?
Should you happen to have any cupcakes left over, place them in an airtight container and store them on the counter. Cupcakes will maintain their freshness for 3-4 days, although it’s not likely that these guys will be around for that long.
Can I Freeze these Adorable Christmas Cupcakes?
To freeze your cupcakes, simply transfer them to a baking sheet and place them in the freezer for 20 or 30 minutes. Remove them from the freezer and wrap each one individually to help maintain their freshness and preserve their faces.
Return them to the freezer in an airtight, crush-proof container. They will freeze beautifully for about 3 months.
When you’re ready to enjoy them again, unwrap each cupcake as soon as you remove it from the freezer and let them thaw to room temperature.
What Else Can I Make with this Polar Bear Cupcake Recipe?
One of the best things about this recipe is the delicious homemade cupcake itself. Keep some undecorated cupcakes in the freezer to pull out for a last-minute dessert or celebration, or a school lunch treat.
Anytime is a perfect time for a cupcake! Let the kids get creative and see what other adorable animal faces they can come up with on a rainy Saturday or add a simple store-bought frosting for a quick and easy dessert.
When in doubt; however, you can always make these delicious Instant Pot Hot Cocoa Bombs! Just be sure to add in some extra mini marshmallows on top!
Tips for Making these Easy Christmas Cupcakes
- Raffaello Almond Coconut Treats are readily available at local Walmart stores and make perfect, tasty snouts for your Polar Bear faces
- Take your time with creaming the butter and sugar. This step helps to ensure light and fluffy cupcakes because it incorporates air into the batter and also ensures that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Don’t skimp on the eggs. Using 3 large eggs helps the structure of your cupcakes and adds incredible moistness.
- For the cupcake wrappers, you can definitely purchase your favorite Cupcake holders. I like using the metal shiny ones because it feels like glitter on top of snow!
- When a recipe calls for more than 2 eggs (like this one), fill the cupcake tins ½ way to prevent them from rising over the top.
- Use a portion scoop to fill your tins equally. Your final product will look great with these equally sized cupcakes, especially if you use them on a holiday platter.
- If you don’t have enough batter to completely fill all the cavities of your muffin tins, half fill the empty ones with water prior to placing them in the oven. This will help with more even baking.
- If you can’t find black icing in a tube, make a little of your own by coloring a small bit of your white frosting with black food coloring.
- Chocolate faces turn Polar Bears into Brown Bears with ease. Get really creative and mix a little of each for some adorable Pandas.
- Forgot about the kids bake sale in the morning? Whip up a batch of cupcakes from a box and use this recipe to create the irresistible Polar Bear Cupcake faces in about an hour’s time.
More Yummy Dessert Recipes You’ll Enjoy
If you like this delicious Polar Bear Cupcake recipe, you’ll want to try some of our other holiday ideas! Try any from the list below.