I’m a HUGE fan of pulled BBQ pork sandwiches. I love it so much, I make it more than 10 times a year. If I’m in my crockpot zone, I will make it twice a month – mostly because everyone in the house loves it, too. As much as I love, there is nothing better than having a delicious, cold, and refreshing side item like coleslaw. Yes, I am one of those people that love to put coleslaw on my pulled BBQ pork sandwiches. I just love the mixture of that sweetened crunch mixed with the zesty & smokey flavor of the pork. It’s like a match made in heaven. If you’re like me in doing this, then you’re going to fall in love with my BBQ coleslaw recipe! It’s great for any outdoor (or indoor) grilling.
Zingy BBQ Coleslaw Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Carolin Gold BBQ sauce from Trader Joe's
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Bag of shredded cabbage (I prefer red cabbage blended with it)
- In a large sized bowl, pour all contents into it and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to take a look at my other amazing recipes!