Rice Crispies Sushi Treats!
What a GREAT & FUN way to get your kids, or people of any age, to enjoy the sensation of eating sushi! This is a special thanks to my Boyfriend who made these yummy delectable treats! Here are the ingredients that you will need:
- First, make a big yummy batch of rice cripies treats mix
- Pan Spray
- Strawberry Twizzlers (about 6 pieces)
- a couple of packages of strawberry or cherry Fruit Roll-ups
- Green Sugar Crystal Sprinkles
- Wasabi Icing: I stick melted butter, 1 1/2 – 2 cups of powder sugar and a few drops of green food color
- Lightly spray your hands with the Pam, as to not stick to your hands. Form a nice long rice crispy log and insert 2 Twizzlers in the middle. Mold and shape the rice crispy log around the Twizzlers. (The Twizzlers give that raw tuna feel).
- After shaping your treat roll, wrap the roll with the Fruit Roll-up sheet. You might want a small knife to cut the roll-up if it’s too long.
- Finally, add some green sprinkles on top…and then cut your “Sushi” rolls into slices.
- To make the wasabi icing, slowly mix the powder sugar into the melted butter (Don’t make the butter too hot!) until you get a thick consistency relative to that of wasabi. Then, add a few drops of green food color to get that wasabi feel. Yummy!
Let your imagination run wild with all the countless ingredients you can add to this fun treat! I hope you enjoy, and we’ll see you around again soon for more! If you have a cool treat, please send me an e-mail and picture!