There is nothing better in the world than fried chicken, except maybe eating macaroni and cheese stuffed fried chicken! I get to bring two of my most favorite meals together into one amazing and delicious recipe. I got the idea from chicken cordon bleu. I said to myself, “Self…if they can do it with ham and cheese, why not fill it with something I love even more and then fry it?”
If you’re looking for a healthy recipe, this totally not the one for you. This will make you fat, most especially because you will want more than one. However, let’s not talk about it being not healthy. Let’s talk about how simply amazing and delicious this is! From the crunchy coating, to the moist chicken, the slight oozing of the cheese…you will want to slap yourself. That’s how good it is! You’re also gonna love how simply easy it is to make!
I want to give you a small tip when making this: When you’re done making your homemade macaroni and cheese, let it cool and then place in the fridge for a good hour to get it more solidified. I found that the macaroni and cheese works best when it’s nice and cold when stuffing the chicken and frying it.
If you want an amazing dessert to go with it, then try my homemade banana pudding. Then you can go and take a 3 hour nap. Enjoy!
My macaroni and cheese stuffed fried chicken takes your chicken to a whole new level of YUM!
- 6 to 7 Skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Your favorite fried chicken batter (I used flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, pepper, paprika, and 21 salute from Trader Joe's).
- 4 Eggs
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- DIY Crafts & Projects for Your Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Magic: 50 Surprising Recipes for Beer, Jam, Bread, and More!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 525 Total Fat 17g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 11g Cholesterol 265mg Sodium 415mg Carbohydrates 30g Fiber 2g Sugar 2g Protein 59g
- Zingy BBQ Coleslaw is a perfect side.
- Refreshing Avocado Caprese Salad
- My Deviled Egg Potato salad is a winner!
What are somethings you would eat with this?