Posted by David Murphyhttps://foodnservice.com/instant-pot-pinto-beans-bacon/
© 2017 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Pinto Beans and Bacon
pound bag of dried pinto beans
pounds thick cut bacon (cut into 2" pieces)
cups of water
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon black pepper
tablespoons of Cholula hot sauce.
- With your IP on sauté, cook your bacon until it's nice and crispy. Drain half the grease out of your IP when done.
- Add in your dried beans, water, and all other seasonings.
- Set to manual high pressure for 38 minutes.
- When done, let it NATURALLY release pressure. It should take about 22-26 minutes for this to happen (depending on elevation).
- Take the lid off and allow to set for about 10 minutes before serving over some amazing jasmine rice!
- Done and serve!