Posted by David Murphyhttps://foodnservice.com/easy-to-make-golden-grahams-cinnamon-rolls/
© 2017 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Golden Grahams Cinnamon Rolls
roll crescent sheet dough
cup melted butter
cup granulated sugar
cup crumbled Golden Grahams cereal
cup crumbled Golden Grahams cereal (for topping)
cup chopped pecans
cups powdered sugar
- In a bowl, add melted butter, granulated sugar, cinnamon, crumbled golden grahams, and chopped pecans. Mix well with a fork until ingredients are evenly distributed. Set aside for 5 minutes and let rest.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Open can of crescent sheet, and lay flat on a silpat lined cookie sheet. You may use parchment paper.
- Pour filling ingredients onto crescent sheet, and spread evenly around.
- Roll into a tube shape length wise. We want big cinnamon rolls.
- Portion out with a knife. I made cut marks on mine to make sure they were evenly shaped when I cut them.
- Dip each cinnamon roll into a bowl of crumbled Golden Grahams cereal.
- Place in oven and bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until a beautiful golden brown color has been achieved.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- While cooling, let's make the glaze! Add your powdered sugar into a bowl, followed by the milk. Stir until smooth. You want a medium thick consistency.
- With a fork, drizzle glaze on top of your yummy Golden Grahams cinnamon rolls. Serve!