Posted by David Murphyhttps://foodnservice.com/easy-bacon-mozzarella-cheese-bombs/
© 2017 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Bacon Mozzarella Cheese Bombs
twin pack Pillsbury Crescents Rolls
pieces pre-cooked bacon
pieces cut mozzarella cheese blocks about 1/2
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, and flatten out of the can.
- Wrap a 1/2 piece of pre-cooked bacon around a piece of mozzarella cheese.
- Place bacon wrapped mozzarella cheese into the center of the biggest end piece of the crescents rolls. Tuck in the ends to secure cheese in place, and then roll up into a tight ball.
- Place on a non-stick baking tray and bake for 10-11 minutes, or a until a beautiful golden brown color.
- Allow to cool before serving.