Three Cheese & Bacon Puff Pastry Appetizer Recipe
As far as I’m concerned, there is nothing in the world better than putting cheese and bacon together in a recipe. I’m one of those people that’s always on the lookout for fast and easy recipes to make for some hungry mouths in my house,
most especially when I have friends over and they know that I can cook. Talk about stress? Lucky for me, I like to think on my feet! For this recipe I use frozen puff pastry tart shells. You can find these in any frozen food aisle, mostly in the dessert section. You can always make your own puff pastry sheets…if you happen to have an extra 12 hours to kills for the day! I hope you enjoy this recipe! It’s super easy to make on the fly, and it certainly does make mouths happy.
- 1 package of frozen puff pastry shells (24 count)
- 1/4 Cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese (shaved, not grated)
- 2 Tablespoons shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of Minced Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 4 Strips of Bacon (cooked & shredded into pieces)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Be sure to keep up with all of my latest recipes, DIY projects, money saving tips and more by email! CLICK HERE To sign up!