This Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake is a wonderfully creamy dessert that will disappear from the pan in no time! Filled with strawberry cream cheese filling and nestled in a buttery graham crust, this cake is beautiful and so delicious.
What makes this cake extra special is the strawberry filling. It’s made by adding strawberry puree to a classic cheesecake filling. Strawberry puree is made from sugar, berries, and lemon juice, and all you need is a blender or food processor to get it done!
Cheesecake is a recipe that many people shy away from making because it seems difficult. And in truth, it can be. It’s easy to end up with a sunken or cracked filling. But with this air fryer recipe, it’s really simple. All the guess work is gone. Just follow the instructions and you’ll have perfect air fryer cheesecake!
What is Strawberry Cheesecake?
Strawberry cheesecake is a dessert lover’s dream! Like typical cheesecake, it’s made with a delicious graham crust filled with a cream cheese and sugar mixture. In the strawberry version, we add fresh strawberries to the filling! And of course, we top the finished cake with a strawberry frosting for a rich and creamy dessert you’ll be proud to serve.
What’s the Best Temperature to Bake Cheesecake?
There are different theories about what temperature to bake your cheesecake at. In a traditional oven, most people bake their cheesecakes at 325 or 350 F. However, if you’re using an Air Fryer or convection oven, you’ll want to keep the temperature lower, around 300 F.
How Do I Make Strawberry Puree?
This recipe calls for strawberry puree. This is what gives the filling it’s yummy strawberry flavor. You can buy strawberry puree at the store, but it’s easy to make your own.
Plus, when you make your own, there are no chemicals or preservatives; Just strawberries, sugar, and a bit of lemon juice.
In the recipe (below), you’ll learn how to easily and quickly made your own puree to use for this recipe.
Can I Make This Cheesecake With Different Fruit?
This cheesecake can easily be made using other fruit purees instead of strawberries. Follow the recipe as normal, swapping out strawberries for other berries. Here are some options:
- Mixed berry
Just change the food coloring to match the color, or omit it altogether.
How Do I Store Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake?
Store this cake covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I Freeze Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake?
To freeze this strawberry cheesecake, wrap it in foil or plastic, then place it in a freezer bag or airtight container. Store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake
- Be sure to use softened cream cheese for a smooth and creamy filling. Just leave it out on the counter for about an hour before you begin baking.
- Use room-temperature eggs in this recipe for the best results. This helps your batter stay lump-free.
- I recommend using a piping bag and star tip to decorate the top of the cheesecake. You can also just spread the frosting on top.
- While this cheesecake bakes quickly in the air fryer, don’t skip allowing it to set for 5-7 hours. The cheesecake will fall apart if you try to remove the springform pan too quickly
- Cheesecake batter is best when mixed just until combined. If you mix too long, you end up with a lot of air in your batter. This can lead to air bubbles and inconsistent texture.
- Fruit: Swap out the strawberry puree for other berry purees, like raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Crust: Instead of graham crumbs, you can also use Nilla wafers or digestive cookies. For a more chocolatey flavor, use chocolate graham crumbs instead.
- Topping: This cheesecake would also be delicious with whipped cream topping.
More Delightful Recipes You’ll Enjoy
If you enjoyed this delectable Air Fryer Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, try some of these other delicious dessert recipes below:
Mini Pecan Tarts Recipe
The Best Instant Pot Strawberry Cobbler
Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe
Panda Cookies Recipe
Apple Dumpling Recipe
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers - crushed
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter - melted plus extra for greasing 7" spring form pan
FOR THE FILLING:
- 3 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream (plus a little more if needed)
- 4 ounces of Jello vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh strawberry puree - about 25 berries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (Add to the berries)
- Bright pink food coloring gel
- 1 can of Strawberry Frosting
- Additional berries to top
- Place the graham crackers in a blender or food processor, and blend into crumbs. Place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, and add the sugar, and stir well. Add the melted butter, and blend well to coat the crumbs in the butter.
- Brush melted butter on the bottom and sides of a 7- or 8-inch springform pan that fits in your air fryer. Line the bottom with parchment paper and brush with melted butter. Press graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan. Place in freezer.
- To make the puree: Wash the strawberries, and dry them on paper towels. Remove the stems of about 25 large berries, and place them in a blender or food processor. Add the 2 tablespoons of sugar, and blend or process the berries, until they are pureed. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the cream cheese, sugar, and heavy cream, and blend until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and eggs, and mix until well blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix until smooth and creamy. Add the instant pudding, and mix until blended into the cheesecake batter. Add the pureed strawberries, and blend until the berries are mixed well with the cheesecake; the batter will be light pink.
- Add 3 or 4 drops of the bright pink food coloring gel, and blend until well mixed, and all food coloring gel is incorporated into the cheesecake. (If you think it needs a little more food coloring gel, add a couple more drops until you achieve the desired color).
- Remove the pan from the freezer. Pour cheesecake mixture into pan. It should just come up to the rim! Turn the air fryer to preheat and set it to Bake. Set the temperature to 300°F. Bake for approximately 25-35 minutes, depending on your air fryer. The top will be lightly browned, and the middle will be slightly jiggly.
- Set aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Then place in the fridge for 5-7 hours. Once completely chilled, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan. Decorate with strawberry frosting and sliced strawberries.
- Be sure to use softened cream cheese for a smooth and creamy filling.
- I recommend using a piping bag and star tip to decorate the top of the cheesecake.
- Use room-temperature eggs in this recipe for the best results.