Air Fryer buffalo cauliflower is going to be your new “go to” snack on your Weight Watchers Journey! Besides the buffalo cauliflower being super delicious, it has ZERO FreeStyle WW points. Now that’s something I can bite into all of the time.
Just look how tasty these air fryer buffalo cauliflower look! They’re the perfect little bite sized portions, and so amazing to just snack on.
Need a snack? Buffalo cauliflower!
Need a side item for lunch or dinner? Buffalo cauliflower!
Want to make a fab salad? Add these as a topping!
These air fryer buffalo cauliflower are great to use on just about anything, and they’re super fab to help add some flavor and variety into your daily diet.
However, Don’t eat TOO much of them because I don’t want you to get too bored of the flavor.
I Ate All of the Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower by Myself!
Yes, you read that right. I ate them all. By myself.
I have no regrets! I would do it again. Well, I did do it again lol.
I have made these at least 3 times in the last week, but I shared 2 out of the 3 times.
When Angela and my nephews approve it, then you know it’s one of those recipes that’s a keeper! Trust me on this. My middle nephew just does NOT care for broccoli or cauliflower, but this helped change his mind on the cauliflower aspect. I might have to try this out with broccoli to see how it will turn out. I’m pretty sure that it might turn out a little bit more on the crisp side as cauliflower is more dense and has a higher water content to it.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower: More than Just the Taste
When it comes to the air fryer buffalo cauliflower, it’s more than just the taste. There are real actual health benefits of eating cauliflower.
First, cauliflower is full of AMAZING nutrients for your body. In just one cup of cauliflower, you get all of these yummy nutrients:
- 25 calories
- 5.3 grams carbohydrates
- 2 grams protein
- 0.1 gram fat
- 2.5 grams fiber
- 46.4 milligrams vitamin C
- 16 micrograms vitamin K
- 57 micrograms folate
- 0.2 milligram vitamin B6
- 303 milligrams potassium
- 0.2 milligram manganese
- 0.7 milligrams pantothenic acid
- 0.1 milligram thiamine
- 0.1 milligram riboflavin
- 15 milligrams magnesium
- 44 milligrams phosphorus
Cauliflower is also know to help aiding in digestion, aiding in weight loss, provides high levels vitamins and minerals, helps fight inflammation, and so much more. So, cauliflower is just what your body needs…especially if you’re on the Weight Watchers program. It’s full of all of that amazing great fiber your body needs.
You can eat all of it that you want until you’re comfortably full, since it’s a zero point food.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower: One Bit and You’re Hooked
All you need is just one more it of this air fryer buffalo cauliflower, and you’re going to be hooked for life. To me, it was super addictive in flavor.
It’s not an overwhelming pungent taste of hot sauce. It was just enough to give it a small bite that I was craving for.
To make my buffalo cauliflower, I used Cholula. Cholula is a brand of hot sauce that you should be able to get at almost any major grocery store. It will be located with the other hot sauces. You can use whatever type of hot sauce that you want, but I just happen to be a huge fan of Cholula. I can seriously eat this stuff on almost everything. Almost.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe
I hope you enjoy this super easy recipe to make in your air fryer. If you make it, please come back and let me know! Leave a comment and star rating review. By leaving a star review, it actually helps me. IF you love the recipe, then please feel free to Pin on Pinterest and share on Facebook! Every little share helps to keep my little blog running.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 bag Frozen Cauliflower - thawed (12oz-16oz) or 1 head of Fresh Cauliflower broken down into florets. (I chose frozen to make life easier)
- 3 tablespoons Cholula Hot Sauce
- sea salt and pepper to season (I used 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper)
- 1 large ziploc freezer bag (to mix ingredients together)
- Place your cauliflower into your air fryer. I have NuWave that comes with a basket. I placed mine in it.
- Place on 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 minute.
- Place your cauliflower in a ziplock freezer bag with salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Mix around in the bag until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Empty contents of your bag into the air fryer basket, place on 400 degrees and cook for 3 minutes.
- NOTE: Please make sure your cauliflower is thawed. Any excess frozen ice on it can create extra moisture that you don't want. I ran my under water in a strainer to get rid of the ice, and then I let it drain to remove excess water.
More Recipes To Enjoy:
- Air Fryer Monkey Bread (Made with 2 ingredient dough!)
- Instant Pot Kung Pao Chicken
- The Best Instant Pot Recipes To Make!
- Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cake
- Crock Pot BBQ Pork Roast
- Crock Pot Pizza