Posted by David Murphyhttp://foodnservice.com/the-best-instant-pot-lasagna/
© 2017 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
The Best Instant Pot Lasagna
- 12oz bags of fresh 3 cheese raviolis
ounce jar of favorite sauce (or homemade sauce)
cups shredded mozzarella cheese
cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place 4 tablespoons of sauce at the bottom of your container you're cooking in.
- Place a layer of raviolis down. Approximately 10-12 pieces will fit per layer
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese, followed by a layer of sauce, and then a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Repeat this method until all raviolis have been used, and you do a final layer of sauce on top with parmesan cheese sprinkled over.
- Place 2 cups of water in your IP container, and then place your dish in. I used ramekins because I wanted more height from the base of the IP. The ramekins area approximately 1¼" tall.
- Place lid on your IP, and lock into place. Put on 12 Minutes High Manual Pressure.
- When time is completely, do a QR.
- Remove lid and add final layer of mozzarella cheese on top, and sprinkle oregano on top of the cheese.
- Place lid on the IP to help the steam melt the cheese on top. No need to lock the lid in place.