Quick Chicken Bake
Serves : 4 Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 lb 2 oz ground chicken
1 large onion, chopped finely
2 carrots, diced finely
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1tbsp tomato paste
1 ¼ chicken stock
Salt and pepper
Pinch of fresh thyme
2lb of potatoes, creamed with butter and milk and highly seasoned
¾ cup grated cheese (choose your favorite)
- Dry-fry the ground chicken, onion, and carrots in a non-stick pan for 5 minutes stirring frequently
- Sprinkle the chicken with flour and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Gradually blend in the tomato paste and stock then simmer for 15 minutes. Season and add the thyme.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetable mixture to a baking casserole and allow to cool.
- Spoon the mashed potato over the chicken mixture and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
Latest posts by David Murphy (see all)
- Johnsonville® Adds Summer Fun Flavor To Your Grill! #SausageFamily - June 27, 2015
- Klondike Kandy Bars Are My New Obsession! #KlondikeVariety #IC #Ad - June 24, 2015
- Roasted Red Pepper, Mozzarella, and Avocado Appetizer Recipe - June 15, 2015