Amazing Pizza Dip Recipe
This Pizza Dip Recipe is absolutely easy and insanely delicious! I can not take credit for this recipe at all! This was given to me by one of my amazing friends, Melissa. Whenever there was a gathering of all us together, it was a requirement for her to make this…sometimes in a double batch. I have to say this: the pizza dip does go best with a couple of libations on the side. A nice yummy Cider, an IPA or even a Margarita. They all pair nicely with it! The best part about this recipe is that is SUPER easy to make and customize, and takes no time at all to make! For example, I actually sprinkled the top with a little bit of garlic salt and minced basil…and it was just pure perfection.
Pizza Dip Recipe
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9" Pyrex Pie dish, with a spatula or butter knife, spread the cream cheese evenly across the bottom of the glass dish.
- Then, layer the spaghetti sauce on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly across top.
- Bake until the cheese on top is melted a just slightly browned.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes or you will burn the roof of your mouth!
by David Murphy
Don’t forget to join my Email list to enjoy other great Recipes, DIY Crafts, Money Saving Tips and More!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!