Chocolate Nutella Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
There is no doubt in this world that I am in love with Nutella. Actually, I’ve never had Nutella until about 2 months ago. Yes, I guess I’ve lived a deprived life. No worries, life is now complete…and I’ve gained 100 pounds since. At least that’s what I feel like! I decided to bring a couple of my loves together: Nutella & Cream Cheese. It is as dangerous as it sounds, but it is so super simple to make. Trust me, once you make this…you’re going to want to eat it on everything. And don’t worry, I won’t scold you if you wind up eating this by the spoonfuls while watching a movie or two. Enjoy!
Nutella Fudge Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 stick salted butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 block cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- 1 tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
- With your handheld mixer on low, cream together butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract.
- On a low speed, slowly add in your confectioners sugar until it is well blended.
- If you want a thicker icing, you're always welcome to add in a little more of the confectioners sugar to it.
by David Murphy
See, I told you it was super easy!