Nutella Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Icing
Nothing says, “I would love to have a bigger butt and wider hips” than my Nutella cupcake recipe topped off with a rich & creamy cream cheese icing. Here’s your PSA: These are NOT healthy for you at all. You WILL just wind up shoveling these into your mouth as fast as you can. If you continue onward to the recipe, I take no blame for any weight gain. It’s your own fault for not listening to me. These are danger, addictive, and I want more now. I’m just way too lazy to bake more. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did. Please be sure to get on the treadmill or go for a 5 mile walk before baking and eating.
Nutella Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Butter Flavored Crisco
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Nutella
- Preheat oven at 350
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar, crisco, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Once mixture is creamy and fluffy, add in your large egg until well mixed.
- Add in Nutella, salt, and baking powder. Blend for 20 seconds.
- Slowly add in flour and milk. Alternate by adding a little bit of both in the bowl.
- Fill each Cupcake holder until it is 90% full. Leave just a little bit of room.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or use toothpick method. If toothpick comes out clean, then it's done.
by David Murphy
If you love this recipe, than please be sure to check out all of my great recipes and DIY tutorials.