My no-bake mason jar strawberry cheesecake is the perfect dessert to make without having to turn your oven on during those hot summer months, or to make whenever you feel like making a great last minute dessert for your family members or a party you’re attending! The fact that the no-bake strawberry cheesecake is in a mini mason jar just makes visually fun to enjoy! Please feel free to use a bigger mason jar, if you wish. I know that I’m normally a “seconds on dessert” kinda guy, so I will definitely be enjoying a couple of these! Don’t judge me…I need to put on some Summer weight before Winter gets here lol!
In case you’re wondering, you find those mini Ball® jelly mason jars online with no problem! I actually found them on Amazon for a really amazing price! If you click one of those links, they will take you directly there without any problems.
What’s great about this recipe is that it truly is very flexible. Instead of strawberries, try your hand at using different types of berries….including cherries! You’ll be the hit at any party, bridal shower, baby shower, and other great events with these yummy little treats!
To add a little splash of color, you can always add in a couple of small mint leaves!
I hope you enjoy this super easy and delicious recipe, and take a look at my other super fun ones!
- 6 4oz mason jars
- 1 package of cream cheese
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz of strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 6 Graham crackers
- In a mixer place cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix strawberries ¼ cup of sugar and lemon.
- In food processor place graham crackers until they are crumbles.
- In the bottom of the mason jar cover the bottom with graham cracker crumbles. Next a layer of cheesecake only till half full then a layer of Strawberries. Repeat the process till your jar is full. The cheesecake can be stored up to 7 days in the refrigerator. This recipe makes 6-7 jars.