can of southern buttered Grands biscuits
cup of sugar
teaspoons of cinnamon
stick of butter
cup of light brown sugar
piece of foil.
- In a large bowl or plastic ziplock bag, add sugar and cinnamon. Combine well.
- Cut 4 biscuits in quarters, and to sugar mixture, and coat thoroughly.
- Place sugar coated biscuit pieces into a mini loaf pan.
- Repeat the process for the other loaf pan.
- Add butter and brown sugar into a small bowl, and place in the microwave for 45 seconds. Once butter is melted, stir throughly with a fork. Evenly distributed your caramel sauce you made between the two loaf pans.
- Add 1 cup of water to your IP, and place 2 medium sized ramekins in the bottom of your IP (face up).
- Place both loaf pans onto ramekins, and cover the top of the loaf pans with a piece of foil.
- Place on Manual High Pressure for 21 minutes, and NPR for 5 minutes...then do a QR.
- Take out and serve!
by David Murphy