Posted by David Murphyhttp://foodnservice.com/instant-pot-easy-cheeseburger-pie/
© 2017 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Easy Cheeseburger Pie
pound ground beef
cup shredded cheddar cheese
teaspoon garlic powder
sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- In a medium sized skillet over a medium flame, add ground beef, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Drain grease when browned.
- Place ground beef into bottom of pyrex container.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of ground beef.
- In a bowl, add milk, eggs, and Bisquick. With whisk mix well until lumps are gone. To avoid lumps, I slowly added milk into the batter mixture and mixed with a whisk accordingly.
- Pour liquid contents over ground beef and cheese in pyrex bowl.
- Using a PIP method, add 2 cups of water into your IP container, place 2 - 1½" ramekins to inside of the IP pot container. Place pyrex bowl on top of ramekins.
- Place lid on top and lock into place. Place on High Manual Pressure for 15 minutes and let NPR for 5 minutes.
- Release remaining steam from IP. Remove lid at an angle so water doesn't drip on top of cheeseburger pie. Allow to cool and then remove from the IP.
- Serve and enjoy!