Posted by David Murphyhttp://foodnservice.com/instant-pot-chocolate-chip-bread-pudding/
© 2017 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
Cups of chopped & cubed challah bread
cup of milk
cup sweetened condensed milk
cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- In a medium sized bowl, add all wet ingredients and beat with a fork until well blended.
- Add in your chopped challah bread and mix until all liquid is absorbed.
- Add in your chocolate chunks and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour contents into your container you're going to PIP in.
- I used 2 ramekins, face side up, at the bottom of my IP. I like the space it keeps away from the water.
- Place PIP dish onto of ramekins. Add 1 cup of water into the base of your IP pot.
- Close lid and place on 11 minutes High Manual Pressure.
- Once done, QR and remove lid. Allow to sit and cool. You can serve with a little extra sweetened condensed milk on top. YUM!