Posted by David Murphyhttp://foodnservice.com/homemade-cheese-ravioli-recipe/
© 2014 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Homemade Three Cheese Ravioli Recipe
4 - 6
Cup of Ricotta Cheese
Cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
Teaspoon of Cracked Pepper
Tablespoon of diced Basil
pinch of Salt
- In a medium pot of water, heat until boiling.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Lay out bottom sheet of Pasta.
- Lay down dollops of cheese spread out with an inch space between each dollop.
- With a pasty brush, brush on a light layer of water around the edges of the cheese. This will help act as the glue to keep the raviolis together.
- Add top layer of pasta and slowly form the pasta around the mounds of cheese.
- With a pizza cutter (or a pasta form cutter) cut your ravioli into cubes.
- Drop your raviolis in (a few a time) and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until they start floating.