Three Cheese Ravioli Recipe
If you love making your own ravioli, then you’re gonna love my easy to make three cheese ravioli recipe! You can take a look at my Homemade Pasta Dough Recipe to make the dough from scratch. I’m so excited to show you how making pasta is super easy and simple. I have to have a moment of honesty with you: I love raviolis!! Yes, it was deserving of two exclamation points.
The main reason why I love them so much is that you get to be super creative with the fillings. I love cheese, and I couldn’t think of a better way to fill mine than using some yummy cheese in it! Enjoy and be creative with your own fillings!
Homemade Three Cheese Ravioli Recipe
- 1/2 Cup of Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of diced Basil
- pinch of Salt
- In a medium pot of water, heat until boiling.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Lay out bottom sheet of Pasta.
- Lay down dollops of cheese spread out with an inch space between each dollop.
- With a pasty brush, brush on a light layer of water around the edges of the cheese. This will help act as the glue to keep the raviolis together.
- Add top layer of pasta and slowly form the pasta around the mounds of cheese.
- With a pizza cutter (or a pasta form cutter) cut your ravioli into cubes.
- Drop your raviolis in (a few a time) and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes, or until they start floating.
by David Murphy
I added some step by step photos to use as a small tutorial. The best part is that you can absolutely freeze these! So, they make a great freezer meal. However, I would definitely recommend dusting them individually with flour so they won’t stick together in the freezer bag.