Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Here’s a super yummy recipe that is great for an appetizers or a meal. This is another great clean eating recipe. I love the bursts of sweetness that come through from the sweet bell peppers, and the spicy cooling sensation of the sour cream. I used Bibb lettuce in this recipe, mostly because it looks super cute as a holder for it, but I like the slight bitter taste that it has. I don’t know about you, but I can shrimp all day long, unless you’re allergic to shellfish…then I don’t recommend it. I hope you enjoy this recipe, and the other clean eating recipes I’ve been sharing this month with you!
- 24 Peeled Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 Small head of Bibb Lettuce
- ½ Cup of All Natural Sour Cream
- A pinch of Cayenne Pepper (or Asian 5 spice)
- a pinch of White Pepper
- 2 Sweet Bell peppers (I used different colors for beauty)
- To Prep ahead of time, cut, clean, and dice sweet bell peppers. You want tiny minced pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream, cayenne pepper, white pepper, and half of the diced peppers. Place in the fridge to keep chilled.
- Separate and wash your Bibb lettuce leaves, and place on napkin to dry.
- Cook your shrimp on the grill (or sear in a pan) until cooked.
- Allow shrimp to cool off before assembling the wraps.