Four Cheese Tomato Bites Recipe
I love having fun in the kitchen, especially when I’m looking through everything to see what I have available in my fridge and cupboards. I always have a stock of fresh and dried seasonings available to assist me along my journey of creating fun and flavorful food. Then I like to push myself harder to see if I can make the food pretty looking. We all know that the more visually appealing the food is, the more you’re going to want to eat it because it looks appealing.
I’m also a little bit spoiled. I always get requests to for product reviews and if I can incorporate them into my recipes. Well, I was approached by Polder’s Old World Market in using their products, and I was just stunned with how beautiful their products are! I knew immediately that I wanted to use them in my food photography work for my recipes. Yes, I’m a completely amateur…but look how beautiful the tomatoes look against the dark wood. I am a super happy man.
If you enjoyed these photos, and are hungry for more, then take a look at this amazing and easy recipe for you to enjoy! Take a look at all of these products to use!
- 10 Heirloom Cherry Tomtatoes, though you can you use any type of Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup of Mixed Quattro Formagi (from any store)
- 2 Tablespoons of grated or crumbled Paremsan
- 5 Basil leaves (minced)
- Cracked Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a small bowl, mix cheeses, basil, and cracked black pepper
- Slice ends of tomatoes off, and then cut in half.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, place the sliced tomatoes on (sliced ends facing down)
- With a small spoon, place a dollop of cheese mixture on top of tomatoes
- Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is slightly browned
- Remove and allow to cool.