Pizza Bites Recipe
This Pizza Bites recipe is going to be one of the easiest things that you can make for those hungry mouths in your family! They are super simple to make, and the best part is that you can add any kind of ingredients to them that you want! It doesn’t matter if you have meat lovers, vegetarians or omnivores in your home, you’re gonna make them all happy. If you’re trying to skip the carbs, then you’re just gonna have to bypass this recipe. The base of the recipe comes from a can of biscuits that you can find in your store’s dairy aisle.
One of the biggest issues that all families face is trying to make a quick and easy meal that is somewhat healthy and filling at the same time, especially for those who are always on the run going from one place to the next. I come from a single parent home, so I know how how exhausting parents can be in trying to think of what to make for Lunch or Dinner. I hope you find this recipe helps instill a little creativity…and of course, some happy tummies! Enjoy!
Easy Pizza Bites Recipe
- 1 Can of Refrigerated Biscuit dough
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 block of Colby Monterey Jack Cheese (cut into about 24 squares)
- Your favorite Pizza Toppings (I'm using Pepperoni)
- Grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- Minced Basil
- Minced Oregano
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Flour (for dusting and rolling)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray down a cookie sheet or glass bake ware dish.
- Flatten a biscuit out on a light floured surface using a rolling pin.
- Stack pepperoni and cheese on top of each on the Biscuit (1 pepperoni, 1 cheese square, and 1 pepperoni...like a sandwich)
- Gather up the edges of the biscuit and fold together.
- Line the rolls up (seam side down)
- Brush with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Basil, Oregano, Pepper, and Garlic Salt.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes or until you get a beautiful golden brown color.
- Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please be sure to check out my other amazing Recipes to Make! Also, be sure to Sign up for my Newsletter to receive them in your email!