My crockpot chicken fajitas recipes is so easy to make, and it’s super delicious! Once you make this chicken fajita recipe in your favorite slow cooker, you won’t look back! The chicken just falls apart and absorbs all of those yummy flavors that it’s been steeping in. Your house explodes with all of those wonderful flavors, and it will completely make your neighbors super jealous, while making those bellies super happy in your home. Since I have such a big family to feed, I can easily double or triple this recipe with less of a mess to clean up at the end of the night. Now that’s how I like to cook! Enjoy the recipe, and don’t forget to give it a Yum on Pin on Pinterest for later!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into one inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- One can of rotel with green chiles
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour half of the rotel into the slow cooker, spread evenly.
- Add half of the red, green, and yellow bell peppers, spread evenly.
- Add strips of chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients including the remaining peppers and tomatoes.
- Stir gently.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or high for 1.5 hours.
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop fajita mixture into tortillas.
- Top with cheese and any other condiments of your choice.
PLUS, don’t forget to add in your favorite toppings:
tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, avocado salsa, and more!