Cilantro Shrimp Salad Recipe
I love shrimp, and am I ever glad that I don’t have a shellfish allergy. I don’t think I could go on moving. I fell like Bubba from Forrest Gump, “Fried Shrimp, Baked Shrimp, Shrimp Gumbo…” and I’m sure you know the rest of that that story! I was trying to find a way to make this shrimp salad recipe a little bit different than most, especially during my clean eating recipe challenge. Having a Puerto Rican background, I have fallen completely in love with cilantro. I love the freshness and slight citrus flavor it brings to food. It’s definitely one of my top fresh “Go To Herbs to play around in the kitchen with. I can’t wait for you to make this and tell me how you enjoyed it!
Cilantro Shrimp Salad
- 1 1/2 Cups of Chilled Cooked Shrimp (I used the smaller sized ones)
- 1/4 Cup diced fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of organic sour cream
- 1 Small diced red pepper
- 1 Small diced yellow pepper
- Sea Salt & Cracker pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into bowl and mix thoroughly, adding salt and pepper to your own personal liking.
- Place in Fridge for approximately 15 minutes before serving.
- Add a fresh sprig of cilantro on top.