Posted by David Murphyhttp://foodnservice.com/chicken-flatbread/
© 2014 Food N Service. All rights reserved.
Organic cooked chicken fingers
Box of Uttapam (normally 4 to a box)
Cups of organic shredded cheese
- Pre-heat toaster oven to 400 (or conventional oven to 375).
- Diced chicken fingers scatter upon Uttapam.
- Finish with shredded cheddar cheese.
- To boost up the flavor, you can use a little paprika, sea salt, and some cracked pepper.
- Bake for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow 2 minutes to cool and settle, and then you're done!