Amazing Pumpkin Bread Recipe
I love the Fall weather! The turning color of the leaves. The smell of firewood in the air, and pumpkin flavored everything! Most especially when it comes to baking in my house. The smell of fresh baked pumpkin ANYTHING fills the house with an aroma of just pure joy and happiness.
This time around, I tried my hand at making pumpkin bread. Of course, I’ve had pumpkin bread before…but I never really enjoyed it. They usually wind up being dry, in my own humble opinion. The best pumpkin bread I’ve ever had was from my Aunt, and that’s because there was pretty much nothing that she couldn’t make that wasn’t super amazing! I think you’re going to find that my pumpkin bread is so super easy, moist, and very delicious. However, I felt that it still needed a little bit of something. So, I added a layer of cream cheese icing to it. And yes…it was amazing!
Enjoy the recipe!
- ½ Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Oil
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1½ Cups of Sugar
- 1¾ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Oil and flour your loaf pan.
- In your stand mixer on low speed, add pumpkin, sugar, oil, and eggs. Allow a minute to mix thoroughly.
- Then add in your cinnamon & pumpkin spice. Mix for 20 seconds.
- Add in flour, water, baking soda, and salt. Mix until you get a nice velvety texture and mixed thoroughly.
- Add Pumpkin bread mixture to your loaf pan and bake for approximately 25 - 20 minutes, or test with a tooth pick. If the tooth pick comes out try, then your bread is done!
- **Please note: Allow to cool thoroughly before adding layer of cream cheese icing
What’s one of your favorite Fall recipes to enjoy making?